Below is picture of Michaleigh placing her tooth in her pillow for the tooth fairy.
Monday, September 19, 2011
Michaleigh Loses Her First Tooth
Today was another big moment for Michaleigh...she lost her first tooth. We've been waiting for this moment for quite some time now. She has a big girl tooth that has been waiting behind her baby tooth for it to fall out and today it finally did! We thought for sure that she was going to lose it yesterday. It was hanging on by a thread so we ordered pizza for lunch in the hopes that it would fall out while she was eating. Andy and I were watching her so closely just waiting...and waiting...and waiting. But after two pieces of pizza it was still hanging on! This morning as Michaleigh was still in bed, I started getting her dressed for school and she sat up and put her cupped hands up to her mouth and suddenly it popped out!
Can you see her missing tooth on the bottom? The big tooth is already there.
Since it was a special day, Michaleigh got the special red plate for her snack. She of course wanted ice cream to celebrate...she is her dad's daughter! :)

Below is picture of Michaleigh placing her tooth in her pillow for the tooth fairy.
This pillow was my pillow when I was a little girl. I'm excited to be able to pass it down to my girls to use for all of their lost teeth. Michaleigh included a note for the tooth fairy letting he or she know that she would like to keep her tooth. If you can't read the note, it says "Dear Tooth Fairy, This is my 1st tooth. Can I please keep it? Thank you! I (Heart) U MICHALEIGH"
Below is picture of Michaleigh placing her tooth in her pillow for the tooth fairy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment