On Saturday our family headed to a new favorite...Seabreeze Amusement Park. It was a great day to be at the park.
Here is a photo of Andy and Michaleigh riding the caboose of the train. They had the whole train to themselves.
Here is Andy and Michaleigh on the tea cups. We like this ride and take turns riding with Michaleigh.
Here is another favorite, the carousel, because the whole family can ride.
Here is my favorite attraction to ride with Michaleigh...the Tilt-a-whirl. I don't know what it is about this but it makes me giggle everytime I ride it. Michaleigh and I laugh and laugh the whole time.
Seabreeze also has a bunch of water rides too. This is the lazy river. Michaleigh loves this one too although you have to steer the tube away from all the water obstacles because she doesn't want to get drenched!

.jpg)
1 comment:
Fun! Love the pic of you and Anastin on the horse!
Post a Comment